FOREVER MINE !
I never understand ...
Monday, June 6, 2011 @ 4:30 AM | 0 Comment [s]

ARGHHH ...
You appeared in my mind again !!!
why why why ???

What wrong haaa,
how can you appear in my dreams again,
You know what?
you're so sweet in that dream
Very, very sweet and I think the dream is kind of real,
but when I woke up I continued to cry because in reality it was only a dream,
I do not know why but my tears flowed when I wake up alone,
I do not know why I should be sad
Sometimes I think I was so stupid !
and now I feel want to cry, cry and cry again ...
p/s : my first entry in english version ..                just want to try other languages ​​...                language of the soul race, right? hehee



Older Post | Newer Post
my mother give me nurul nabilah as beautiful name but people around call me bella for the short . i was born on 11 november 1995 , beautiful date too rite? this year i will sitting for SPM that is so important in my life , please PRAY for my SUCCES ! FYI , i have my JEKOBELL, ILOVE this jekobell so much . hope you guys will pray for our relationship will everLasting ! -AMIN-

glitter-graphics.com