FOREVER MINE !
Saturday, December 24, 2011 @ 1:46 AM | 0 Comment [s]


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CHAKKKK ! 
saje na menggedik dengan blog nie .
nothing to story about even there are million story i wanna write ,
BUT my idea STUCK suddenly when i start typing .
just wait for another post with a silly story of my LIFE . :)
BUBYEE  ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


#TUHAN TOLONG LEMBUTKAN HATI DIA ,
  UNTUK TERIMA AKU SEADANYA ,
  KERNA KU TAK SANGGUP ,
  KERNA KU TA MAMPU HIDUP TANPA DIA .
  tatao ape motif tulis bende nie , tapi aq suke lah lirik lagu nie . :)




  LOTS OF LOVE => azbell bella also jekobel . <3








Older Post | Newer Post
my mother give me nurul nabilah as beautiful name but people around call me bella for the short . i was born on 11 november 1995 , beautiful date too rite? this year i will sitting for SPM that is so important in my life , please PRAY for my SUCCES ! FYI , i have my JEKOBELL, ILOVE this jekobell so much . hope you guys will pray for our relationship will everLasting ! -AMIN-

glitter-graphics.com